Two of the first things you will notice about our campus – are the well kept grounds and the space.
Situated in the foothills, approximately 26 kilometres southeast of the Perth CBD, John Wollaston Anglican Community School is located in spacious, attractive grounds with excellent facilities.
We are blessed with an expansive site to host our outstanding facilities, including our dedicated Early Learning, Primary, Year 7 and Secondary environments, playgrounds and sporting fields for our students to just enjoy being children.
Our school is ideally situated in the tranquil semi-rural setting of Camillo, on the doorstep of the international-standard Champion Lakes Regatta Centre, with close access to major transport routes and public transport services.
Our facilities support rich intellectual, spiritual, physical, creative and social programmes, and include:
- A vibrant Library Resource Centre encouraging students to seek out and utilise information in any number of forms
- A purpose-built performing arts theatre and music studios
- A fully-equipped gymnasium, inside and outside courts for a wide variety of sports and plenty of open space on our ovals
- An Early Learning Centre designed for Pre-Kindergarten to Year 2 students
- A Year 7 Centre designed to meet the needs of young adolescents
- A Learning Enrichment Centre to support children who require learning support and or who have special needs
- Dedicated Science and Technology laboratories
- Self-serve Cafe