I would like to bring to your attention requests regarding drop-off and pick-up of your children. The safety of your children and alleviating any traffic problems during the busy times is of the utmost importance.
There are a number of options for parents to use regarding parking, please read the following instructions.
There will also be times when the School issues changes to parking requests for events, please ensure you read these instructions at the time.
If you have any queries regarding this please do not hesitate to contact me.
NEW SPRING CHURCH CAR PARK
The School has an agreement with the New Spring Church for the usage of their car park. Parents are requested to adhere to the request of only parking in designated parking bays and not to park in the yellow marked bays.
- Please enter and exit the car parks where designated;
- Please do not call or walk your child across Centre Road between the buses. All children are to cross Centre Road at the crosswalk.
- Please ensure you have clear vision before reversing slowly from your car bay as there could be a small child in your path;
MAIN CAMPUS TRAFFIC ENTRANCE
The main entrance to the School is not to be used to drop off / pick up students or park as these bays are designated parking for staff and visitors. For the safety of the School community, it is imperative that all traffic requests are adhered to. Parents are requested to use the slip road, car park behind the indoor sports center or Church of Christ car park.
- Do not cut across the entrance straight to the slip road as this is two way traffic, continue to the roundabout and enter the slip road as signed.
- Do not park your car on the slip road and leave it unattended. If you need to walk with or meet your child/ren at the classroom, please use the New Spring car park or the car park at the rear of the Berry Durston Indoor Sports Centre (entrance at rear of the gym).
- Please park to pick up your child. Do not call the child into the traffic flow to board your car as this may compromise his/her safety. It also halts the flow of traffic.
INVERNESS CIRCLE PARKING
To assist in alleviating traffic congestion, parents are also able to pick-up / drop-off children at the rear entrance to the School from Inverness Circle. Your child can walk across the oval to the pedestrian gate to meet you.
7 February 2017